Trident United Way is creating opportunities for individuals and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties to thrive by providing access to programs and services designed to improve their education, financial stability and health.
Thanks to your generous support over the past year:
• Over 10,000lbs of fresh produce has been distributed through FoodShare Berkeley County since its inception in July 2023.
• 7,427 individuals were served at our Berkeley and Dorchester Resource Connection Centers.
• 45 individuals were served to help gain and sustain steady employment through our Barriers to Employment Fund, providing community members with tools, supplies, funds and other resources that otherwise create barriers to beginning or sustaining steady employment. This can include anything from a short-term bus pass to medical uniforms to steel-toe boots.
• 19,238 referrals were given out through 211, a helpline service that connects our community to resources available in their area 24/7 by phone, text and website.
• 1,095 individuals completed free tax filings, saving $298,935 in tax preparation fees, through our partnership with SC Thrive.
• Over 10,000 hours of volunteer service has been given to our community!
When you donate to United Way, you're creating opportunities for people to:
• Increase access to quality health services
• Increase access to healthy foods
• Receive a quality education
• Earn a living wage
Together, we can create a community where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
Create an opportunity today for someone in our community. Donate now.
For additional giving options, including gifts of stocks and securities, click here.