We are excited that you are interested in meaningful engagement in the work and community of Trident United Way supporters. Click on the group names below for more information on each of our Donor Networks. You can elect to become a member of multiple Donor Network groups that are of interest and apply to you.
Trident United Way African American Leadership Council (AALC) is a network of black and minority leaders in the community working to create bold community change in education, financial stability and health throughout the Tri-County region.
Trident United Way Women United (WU) is an engaged network of philanthropic leaders committed to improving education, financial stability and health in our region through giving, advocacy and volunteerism.
Trident United Way Young Leaders United is a network of leaders ages 40 and under who are committed to improving education, financial stability and health in our community through giving, volunteerism and advocacy.
BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY AS A MEMBER OF THE TRIDENT UNITED WAY DONOR NETWORKS:
• Donors who contribute a gift of $1,000 individually or combined to Trident United Way
• Invitations to exclusive networking and social events
• Invitations to annual members’ only events
• Access to volunteer and community engagement opportunities
• Professional and development opportunities
• Select opportunities to network with philanthrophic community leaders
• Quarterly newsletters and regular communications from Trident United Way
• Recognition in the annual Trident United Way Leadership Book