The Trident United Way Women United is an engaged network of philanthropic leaders in our community committed to improving education, financial stability and health in our region through their giving, advocacy and volunteerism.
Join Trident United Way Women United for a virtual Lunch and Learn discussion focused on the prevalence of domestic violence in our state and regioin. Moderated by Jennifer Berry Hawes, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter at The Post and Courier and co-author of "Till Death Do Us Part". Featured panelists include Tosha Conners (CEO, My Sister's House) Christian Rainey (Founder & CEO, Men against Domestic Violence - M.A.D. USA and a captain with North Charleston Fire Department).
Wednesday, May 6th from 12pm-1:30pm
RSVP to Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 4th.
We are Women United.
We ignite change.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.
Steering Committee 2020-2021
For more information, or to join Trident United Way Women United, contact Kristen Gandy at (843) 740-7748 or Kgandy@tuw.org