The Trident United Way Women United is an engaged network of philanthropic leaders in our community committed to improving education, financial stability and health in our region through their giving, advocacy and volunteerism.
2021 Trident United Way Women United Awards
Each year at the annual Awards Luncheon, Trident United Way Women United recognizes women in the Tri-County area who Live United and embody Trident United Way’s core principles. To review award criteria and make a nomination, please click the button below or the link here. Nominations close on August 2nd at 12pm.
Women United Awards
Hands on Hero of the Year
Nonprofit Leader of the Year
Role Model of the Year
2021 Women United Lunch and Learn
Trident United Way Women United recently hosted a virtual Lunch and Learn discussion focused on the prevalence of domestic violence in our state and region. Moderated by Jennifer Berry Hawes, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter at The Post and Courier and co-author of "Till Death Do Us Part". Featured panelists included Tosha Conners (CEO, My Sister's House) Christan Rainey (Founder & CEO, Men against Domestic Violence - M.A.D. USA and a captain with North Charleston Fire Department).
We are Women United.
We ignite change.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.
Steering Committee 2020-2021
For more information, or to join Trident United Way Women United, contact Kristen Gandy at (843) 740-7748 or Kgandy@tuw.org