- Young Leaders United represent the next generation of leaders in the Tri-County region.
- Since 2011, TUW YLU has provided members with engagement opportunities in the area of volunteerism, professional development and networking.
- Invitations to networking and social events
- Invitations to annual members’ only events
- Opportunities for volunteer projects and community engagement
- Professional and personal development events
- Access to philanthropic community leaders
- Select access to TUW decision making processes
- Quarterly newsletters and regular communication from TUW
- Listing in the annual TUW Leadership Book
- YLU - Donors ages 30-40 years old contributing an annual individual or combined gift of $1,000 or more to Trident United Way
- YL20 - YLU step-up program for donors ages 20-29 years old contributing an annual individual or combined gift of $500 or more to Trident United Way
STEERING COMMITTEE 19-20
For more information, or to join Trident United Way Young Leaders United, contact Kathleen Stevens at (843) 740-7752 or email@example.com