LINKS TO SUCCESS 2.0 INITIATIVE
Trident United Way is creating bold community change by ensuring students in high poverty schools receive essential behavioral, health and financial support to succeed in school. In partnership with Essential Service Providers students at our Links To Success 2.0 elementary and middle schools will receive behavioral counseling, nutritional meals, and emergency financial assistance so that they can thrive in the classroom.
Over the course of the next three years (July 2016-June 2019), Trident United Way will invest nearly $1.2 million to our Links To Success 2.0 Essential Service Providers. Overall, this represents about 10 percent of our Community Impact portfolio. We are proud to partner with our schools, school districts, and funded partners so that our children receive core social and emotional support.
Berkeley Community Mental Health & Charleston Dorchester Mental Health
Lowcountry Food Bank
Tricounty Family Ministries
2018-19 LINKS TO SUCCESS 2.0 SCHOOL YEAR SITES:
- Burns Elementary- Charleston Co.
- Chicora School of Communications - Charleston Co.
- Cross Elementary School- Berkeley Co.
- Goodwin Elementary School - Charleston Co.
- Harleyville/Ridgeville Elementary/Middle School - Dorchester Co.
- James Simmons Elementary School - Charleston Co.
- Mary Ford Elementary School - Charleston Co.
- Memminger Elementary School - Charleston Co.
- North Charleston Elementary School - Charleston Co.
- Sanders-Clyde Elementary/Middle School - Charleston Co.
- Sedgefield Intermediate School - Berkeley Co.
- St. Stephen Elementary School - Berkeley Co.
Interested in learning more? Contact Contact Amanda Lawrence at email@example.com or (843) 740-7724.