2018 THANK YOU VIDEO
- Trident United Way's 18th annual Day of Caring, brought to you by Ingevity
- More than 5,200 volunteers rolled up their sleeves
- 25,000 invested volunteer hours
- Trident United Way estimates that Day of Caring provided $277,750 in value to the community through volunteer time.*
- 278 projects
- 137 companies
- 139 schools and nonprofit agencies
YOU ARE THE BEST THE TRI-COUNTY REGION HAS TO OFFER.
*Labor is calculated using the recommended hourly rate of $11.11 by the US Bureau of Labor and Statistics.