Tri-County Flood Recovery 2015
Sponsored by Trident United Way, the 2-1-1 Call Center is open and available 24 hours a day for non-emergency calls during and after the local flooding event. 2-1-1 is currently staffed and ready to receive calls. This service offers supportive listening, crisis intervention and up-to-date information about access to community resources.
Both Prosperity Centers – a collaboration between Trident United Way, Goodwill, Origin and other partners – are currently open, staffed and ready to work with clients seeking emergency assistance and referrals for basic needs services.
- Berkeley County Prosperity Center: 325 Main Street, Moncks Corner, SC. (Phone: 843.761.6033)
- Dorchester County Prosperity Center: 222 Old Trolley Road, Summerville, SC. (Phone: 843.282.629)
In partnership with Palmetto Goodwill, Trident United Way is offering vouchers for clothing, furniture and household goods at no charge.
Gather important information in preparation for your FEMA Disaster Assistance Application. Click here for a Checklist
Tri-County Flood Recovery Fund
- All Palmetto Goodwill donation sites are accepting donations of clothing, furniture and household goods. Individuals affected by flooding may apply for Palmetto Goodwill vouchers.
- Contact Melissa Britton at (843) 740-7741 or email@example.com if you wish to donate other items.
- Visit http://getconnected.uwasc.org/drm/ to register as a volunteer.